Limited Time offer! Best Price! Sold As Is! Purchase now and get free shipping and free welding leads on limited time!
The PowerLand engine incorporates splash type lubrication for longer engine life.
- A.V.R Technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools, and appliances.
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Full-wrap, heavy-duty, 1 1/4" steel tube frame for added durability and strength
- Low Decibel rating for quiet Operation. Ideal for residential or farmland, maintenance, construction or power outages.
- High efficiency muffler with built-in spark arrestor for reduced noise level.
- Heavy duty solid rubber tires for reduced rolling resistance.
- Heavy duty Bolt on handles for easy transport.
- Heavy duty DC alternator with copper winding for added durability and long life.
Control Panel Features
120 Volt 20A Nema 5-20R Protected Outlets
Indicator Light Shows panel is energized and ready for operation.
Current Adjuster Knob
Pair of Solid Brass welding Terminals for durability and long life
AC Rated Output (Running Watts) 500
AC Maximum Output (Starting Watts) 600
Rated AC Voltage 120 VAC
Rated AC Frequency 60 Hz
Rated Voltage 24 volts DC
DC Rated Output (Amps) 80
Range of amperage adjustment 50-100
Max Welding Electrode Thickness 3/32
Max Plate thickness 1/4
Revers Polarity Yes
Engine Displacement 208 cc / 7.5 HP
Engine Type OHV Single Cylinder Air Cooled 4 Stroke Cast Iron Sleeve
Engine RPM 3600
Recommended Oil 10W-30 / SAE 30 / SN
Automatic Voltage Regulation Yes
Fuel Shut Off Yes
Starting Method Recoil Pull Start
Start Switch type On / Off
Low Oil Shutdown Yes
Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (Liters) 1 US Gallons (3.6 Liters)
Run Time @50% (Hours) 8
Noise Decibel Rating (dBA) 70 dB
Dimensions and Weight
Length (In.) 24
Width (In.) 18
Height (in.) 20
Box Length (In.) 29
Box Width (In.) 23
Box Height (In.) 24
Length With Wheel Kit Installed (In) 25.5
Width With Wheel Kit Installed (In) 24
Height With Wheel Kit Installed (In) 23
Unit Weight (Lbs.) 90
Unit Weight with Wheel Kit Installed (Lbs.) 110
Shipping Weight (Lbs.) 120
What is in the box: Tool kits, two copper eye leads for welding leads, 1 Nema 5-20R male receptacle , wheel kits and free welding leads as promotion item .
This unit will NOT operate above 3500 feet or in high elevation. If you located above 3500 feet and ordered this generator by accident, $50.00 return shipping charge will be deducted from the refund. We suggest you check your area elevation and make sure it is below 3500 feet before purchase.
This unit is NOT CARB or CSA approved.
This unit is NOT silent type generator welder, and it has 70dBA noise level so please check your area noise code and making sure it is OK to use at your area.
Sold as is item. No return accepted.